When you work with The Bianchi Law Group you will be represented by attorneys with the expertise and experience, the tenacity and the willingness and ability to take your case to trial that allows us to protect your interests to the fullest.
Yet we also believe legal excellence and tenacity without compassion is an imbalanced approach. We maintain that in addition to representing our client’s legal interests we also must treat and heal the whole person. We understand there is trauma attached to being charged with a crime, being injured or facing business litigation and that going through the legal system is intimidating and emotionally draining. In addition, as former prosecutors we understand there may be underlying issues that have contributed to your legal situation or arisen from it.
Our philosophy is to address not only your legal concerns but also your personal issues that may have contributed to or arisen from these legal challenges. We believe that our obligation to you is to treat the whole you, not just your legal concerns, and that this is the highest ideal to which we can aspire.
Only through years of experience as prosecutors and trail attorneys have we been able to develop the insight into human nature and organizational dynamics that enables us to see people as they are, how they got to their current position and, therefore, how to ease their discomfort. While our professional skills enable us to support our clients with their legal concerns this philosophy of healing the whole person allows us to ease their discomfort or pain on the personal side.
Below are links to services we have found to be helpful to many of our clients, friends and colleagues. Some may prove helpful to you in dealing with the trauma and pain associated with your legal concerns.
Counseling and Addiction:
- Alcohol Anonymous (AA)
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- New Jersey Mental Health Cares
- Veterans Counseling Hotline
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Addictions Hotline of New Jersey
- Council on Compulsive Gamblign of NJ
- Cop 2 Cop Hotline
- 40 Ways to Create Peace of Mind
- 9 Ways to Find Peace of Mind in Tough Times
- Ten Simple Rules for Daily Reading
- Gratefulness.org A Good Day Video
- Buddhist Society YouTube Page
- Spiritual Directors International YouTube Page
- Gratefulness.org Word of the Day
- 9 Tips Peace of Mind in Tough Times
- Pearls of Wisdom
- 10 Commandments for Peace of Mind
- New Jersey Judiciary
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Rutgers Law School – Camden
- Rutgers Law School – Newark
Municipal, County and State Government: