Robert Bianchi, Esq. hosts Law&Crime to bring you the latest trial updates.
- Kevin Eastman Trial Day 6 – Facing two counts of 1st-degree murder
- Nicholas Cruise Sentencing Trial – Florida high school shooter facing 17 counts of 1st-degree murder. Will he receive the death penalty or life in prison?
- Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard – Heard’s request for a re-trial
- Angenette Levy, Law&Crime Network
- Kathleen Bogenschutz – Criminal Defense Attorney
- Gene Rossi, Law&Crime Legal Analyst
The Bianchi Law Group, LLC is located in Parsippany, New Jersey. They are a team of former prosecutors who aggressively fight the government when their clients are charged with crimes. Both Bianchi and Bruno regularly lecture to other NJ Lawyers in the area of criminal law and are regularly in the national media to discuss criminal law issues.
The Bianchi Law Group, LLC sites: