Entrepreneur, Investor, International Speaker and Coach on Nothing But the Truth
Katie’s journey into entrepreneurship started at 19 where she grew her retail empire fast and global. She built and sold off her 12 companies and quickly became a millionaire by the age of 23, and is always looking for the next big thing.
COACH AUSTIN HOLMAN, Celebrated High School Football Coach and Influencer
Austin Holman has also been awarded the New York Jets & Gatorade “COACH OF THE WEEK”!
Coach AUSTIN HOLMAN’s joins Nothing But The Truth, with his game plan to success. Not only for future star players on the football field but a strategy for each person. Rise through his technique of discipline vs regret… and you can be the MVP of your own life, on and off the field.
BRUCE BUFFER, UFC Veteran Voice of the Octagon, gives insights on Fighting, Gaming and Business
Bruce Buffer, American professional mixed martial arts ring announcer and the official octagon announcer for UFC events, introduced on broadcasts as the “Veteran Voice of the Octagon”.
Bob & Dave get in the ring with Bruce on when to keep your guard up, and when to be on the offensive in the ring, high level poker and even business.
TIME SLIPPERS‘ RYAN DOUGHERTY, Escapes a 9-5 to Create an Exploding Sneaker Company
In this episode, we invite Ryan Dougherty founder of Time Slippers – who turned a kickstarter and a single idea into to a wildly popular cult revered brand – where sneakers meet slippers.
BLG Law Talk
- What is Assault in New Jersey – New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer (4/29/2021) - Facing a simple assault charge is not as simple as it sounds. An aggravated assault charge… Read More
- What is Harassment in N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4 – New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer (4/27/2021) - Harassment is one of the trickiest domestic violence predicate acts to nail down. It can take… Read More
- Top 9 Factors to Look for When Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney (2/28/2021) - Choosing the lawyer for the trial of your life can be overwhelming. That is why The… Read More
- New Jersey Decriminalizes Possession of Marijuana (2/25/2021) - New Jersey made history on February 22, 2021, when Governor Murphy signed the New Jersey Cannabis… Read More
- Former Prosecutors Return to Morris County and Expand Team (2/21/2021) - For Immediate Release Former Prosecutors Return to Morris County and Expand Team THE BIANCHI LAW GROUP,… Read More
- Department Of Justice Sues To Block New Idaho Abortion Law – 8/4/2022 (8/9/2022) - D.O.J. sues to block new Idaho #abortion law, the first challenge to a state after… Read More
- Vince Vance Sues Mariah Carey Over Huge Holiday Hit – 7/27/2022 (7/27/2022) - Criminal defense attorney David Bruno and Andrew Stoltmann, Esq. joined Fox News to discuss Mariah… Read More
- Michigan Woman Sues Man For $10,000 For Standing Her Up On A Date – 7/21/2022 (7/27/2022) - Legal experts Robert Bianchi and May Mailman react to a woman seeking $10K in damages… Read More
- In Light Of The 9-1-1 Calls: The ‘Murdaugh Murders’ – 7/21/2022 (7/27/2022) - Alex Murdaugh, once a prominent lawyer, pleaded not guilty after being charged with murdering his… Read More
- Lack Of Evidence A Challenge For The Prosecution In Decades-Old Case – 7/21/2022 (7/27/2022) - Paul Flores and his father Ruben Flores are standing trial over the disappearance and presumed… Read More
- Dismissal of Third-Degree Murder Charge Against Derek Chauvin ‘Stunning Blow’ to State, Former Prosecutor Bob Bianchi Says (3/5/2021) - Read More
- Bob Bianchi opines as “Derek Chauvin’s Trial Judge ‘Erred’ When Refusing to Reinstate Third-Degree Murder Charge in George Floyd Death, Appellate Court Rules (3/5/2021) - Robert Bianchi, Esq., former head county prosecutor, opines on the recent Minnesota Appellate Court decision the… Read More
- 3 1 2021 Derek Chauvin Court of Appeals Hearing – former prosecutor Robert Bianchi comments (3/1/2021) - Read More
- Former Morris County Prosecutors Team Up to Defend Accused (2/4/2021) - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Date: February 4, 2021 Former Prosecutors Return to Morris County and Expand Team… Read More
- Legal Expert Bob Bianchi: Nashville Police Failure to Get a Warrant After Receiving Tips About Bomber Was ‘Laziness or Sheer Incompetence’ (12/31/2020) - Bob Bianchi is featured as a legal expert in an article written for the Law and… Read More