Entrepreneur, Investor, International Speaker and Coach on Nothing But the Truth
Katie’s journey into entrepreneurship started at 19 where she grew her retail empire fast and global. She built and sold off her 12 companies and quickly became a millionaire by the age of 23, and is always looking for the next big thing.
COACH AUSTIN HOLMAN, Celebrated High School Football Coach and Influencer
Austin Holman has also been awarded the New York Jets & Gatorade “COACH OF THE WEEK”!
Coach AUSTIN HOLMAN’s joins Nothing But The Truth, with his game plan to success. Not only for future star players on the football field but a strategy for each person. Rise through his technique of discipline vs regret… and you can be the MVP of your own life, on and off the field.
BRUCE BUFFER, UFC Veteran Voice of the Octagon, gives insights on Fighting, Gaming and Business
Bruce Buffer, American professional mixed martial arts ring announcer and the official octagon announcer for UFC events, introduced on broadcasts as the “Veteran Voice of the Octagon”.
Bob & Dave get in the ring with Bruce on when to keep your guard up, and when to be on the offensive in the ring, high level poker and even business.
TIME SLIPPERS‘ RYAN DOUGHERTY, Escapes a 9-5 to Create an Exploding Sneaker Company
In this episode, we invite Ryan Dougherty founder of Time Slippers – who turned a kickstarter and a single idea into to a wildly popular cult revered brand – where sneakers meet slippers.
BLG Law Talk
- What is Criminal Restraint in NJ? (10/5/2021) - Criminal restraint is a predicate act of domestic violence that carries heavy potential consequences all… Read More
- What is Cyber Harassment in New Jersey – New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyers (5/5/2021) - Cyber harassment is one of the newest offenses on the books in NJ and one of… Read More
- What is a Terroristic Threat in New Jersey – New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer (5/3/2021) - Terroristic threats under the threat-to-kill section of the NJ Criminal Code can be difficult to identify.… Read More
- What is Assault in New Jersey – New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer (4/29/2021) - Facing a simple assault charge is not as simple as it sounds. An aggravated assault charge… Read More
- What is Harassment in N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4 – New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer (4/27/2021) - Harassment is one of the trickiest domestic violence predicate acts to nail down. It can take… Read More
- Red flag Laws & Background Checks on Senate Agenda – 5/25/2022 (5/27/2022) - Amid grief and outrage after 21 people were killed in a school shooting in Uvalde,… Read More
- Closing Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard: Heard’s Digital Evidence Now in Question – 5/25/2022 (5/27/2022) - Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard trial finale. David J. Bruno, Esq. explains how Amber Heard's… Read More
- Mom Sues TikTok After 10-Year-Old Girl’s ‘Blackout Challenge’ Death – 5/18/2022 (5/25/2022) - The mother of a 10-year-old girl alleged to have died after attempting a viral social… Read More
- Johnny narrows the playing field before Depp v. Heard trial takes a break – 5/11/2022 (5/24/2022) - Depp v. Heard trial may have been on a break, but we weren’t! Robert Bianchi,… Read More
- Family of 6-year-old who ran marathon was visited by CPS – 5/11/2022 (5/24/2022) - Was it wrong for parents to allow a 6-year-old child to run a full marathon? … Read More
- The outcome of the cases in the Wall hazing saga likely won’t be made public. – 1/18/22 (1/27/2022) - "Robert Bianchi, Morris County’s prosecutor from 2007 to 2013, said he specifically looked at the gravity… Read More
- BLG Welcomes Christopher Eaton Esq. Former BK Prosecutor (9/28/2021) - Christopher Eaton - BLG Press Release Read More
- Cause Of Death To Become Pivotal Point In Chauvin Trial – Robert Bianchi Weighs In (3/30/2021) - Criminal defense attorney Robert Bianchi weighs in on opening statements from Day 1 of Derek Chauvin… Read More
- Vigil For Carteret Toddler Killed By Pit Bulls Planned For Sunday – Robert Bianchi Discuss Legal Issues (3/26/2021) - Read More
- Dog Owners Can Be Charged In Fatal Attacks But It Can Be Hard To Prove, Expert Bob Bianchi States (3/20/2021) - Robert Bianchi, a former Morris County prosecutor who now practices in Parsipanny, said the existing criminal statutes… Read More
- Bob Bianchi appears on NJ 101.5 Can Donald Trump be sued for $1 trillion over pandemic decisions? (4/19/2021) - Robert Bianchi, former Morris County Prosecutor, discusses the lawsuit by a 71-year-old Orange resident which will… Read More
- Off Duty NJ Police Officer Shoots Man Outside Bar (5/25/2016) - Off Duty NJ Police Officer Shoots Man Outside Bar- - NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert (Bob)… Read More
- Howard Stern 101, Sirius XM – Robert Bianchi appeared on “Lieberman Live” to discuss Ferguson (3/6/2015) - In case you missed it live. Robert Bianchi appeared on "Lieberman Live" on Howard Stern 101,… Read More
- WCTC Radio – Robert Bianchi appeared on NJ Law Talk to discuss a wide range of law topics (12/30/14) (1/15/2015) - Robert Bianchi, a partner at Bianchi Law Group, appeared on NJ Law Talk to discuss a… Read More
- DDV Radio – Robert Bianchi appeared on “Tough Justice Podcast” with Donna Roman-Hernandez to discuss Police Practices, Civil Rights, and Internal Affairs Cases (9/20/14) (1/13/2015) - Watch Bianchi Law Group partner Robert A. Bianchi speak about Police Practices, Investigations, Civil Rights, and… Read More
- DDV Radio – Bianchi and Bruno appeared on “Tough Justice Podcast” with Donna Roman-Hernandez to discuss various topics (12/20/14) (1/13/2015) - Partners of The Bianchi Law Group, Robert Bianchi and David Bruno, discussed topics varying from community… Read More
- Howard Stern 101, Sirius XM – David Bruno appeared on “Lieberman Live” to discuss upcoming trials (1/9/15) (1/13/2015) - In case you missed it live. David Bruno appeared on "Lieberman Live" on Howard Stern 101,… Read More
- How to Present Your Best Self (5/21/2020) - This free webinar will provide expert tips on how to present with success in video conferences… Read More
- Is Your Business Ready? COVID-19 Response & Recovery Plans (5/21/2020) - There are several important reasons for preventing, mitigating, detecting and having a comprehensive and integrated COVID-19… Read More