This is a signature program of The Bianchi Law Group’s Community Affairs Outreach Program and we are very proud that it is one that we are often asked to provide.
The program was inspired by great thought leaders such as Dr. Brene Brown, Oprah Winfrey, Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Brother David Rast, Bishop Robert Barron, monk Ajahn Brahm, to name a few. Mr. Bianchi and Bruno have actually trained extensively with Dr. Brene Brown with her Daring Way program.
In a very unique and powerful way, this Presentation addresses how we can live a more Daring, Joyful, and Grateful life, despite the “negatives” that life seems to throw at us.
The Presentation engages us to develop strategies on how we can better navigate the sufferings in life (Suffering Resilience) and use these experiences as tremendous growth opportunities. The Presentation is not a theoretical or academic one. It is based on the “real life” experiences, techniques, and insights that we can immediately begin using in our daily lives!
Contact a member of our staff so we can tailor our program to your specific needs; CLICK HERE to email us for more information and to set up an appointment today!
It is our belief that we may be the only law firm in the country that offers such a program and the response these lectures receive has been amazing across a very diverse audience(s) ranging from:
- Business Executives;
- Civic Leaders;
- University Administrators;
- University and High School Students;
- Mental Health Providers;
- Persons suffering from Drug and other addictions; and
- Everyone in-between!
Topics addressed include:
- What is the true meaning of our lives?
- What is the most powerful Mission Statement we can develop for our lives and how do we go ‘operational’ to achieve it?
- How do navigate suffering; fear; regret over the past; and worries of the future, to achieve a more fulfilling and joyful personal and professional life?;
- How do we mitigate feelings of shame, unworthiness, guilt, listlessness and other negative attitudes that greatly lessen our capacity to attain joy in our lives?;
- The power of practical Gratitude Practices and the Present Moment Awareness as effective strategies to mitigate negative and toxic thought patterns;
- How to really enjoy life and live more positively and productively;
- Where to find resources that will empower each of us to reach our potential, and to eliminate thought patterns that sabotage our lives.
The topics are bold, as is the presentation.
Mr. Bianchi has studied many aspects of suffering and joy, philosophy, mental health, and diverse spiritual practices throughout his lifetime and believes that negative, false, and artificial thought patterns prevent us from living a fulfilled life and that this is at epidemic proportions with virtually all people today.
His unique Presentation is deep, funny, and uplifting. Mr. Bianchi is known as a powerful, talented, and riveting trial attorney in the courtroom. His presentation is no less engaging. It is simply powerful!
Many have claimed that Mr. Bianchi’s lectures have changed their lives and have provided insights that were remarkably communicated in a very powerful and engaging way. People are fascinated by his own story of struggle, as well as his coping and resilience strategies that have come from navigating through and not around the sufferings that he has personally endured, despite having achieved such a high level of success in his profession.
Interestingly, these lectures have become popular with business professionals, as well. Drawing from his experiences as Prosecutor, he has the background at running a multi-million dollar agency, with many employees and moving parts. When giving this Joyful Journey presentation to business professionals, Mr. Bianchi discusses:
- Why employees experience difficulties at work, why productivity is down, and why promotion is lacking.
- Developing a Mission Statement and vision for the office;
- How to create a positive culture and maximize productivity;
- Creating a team environment;
- Office morale;
- Management and employee accountability issues;
- The toxic employee and how to manage, mitigate, and destroy their sabotage;
- How to get supervisors to supervise and not create more problems;
- How to develop a “deep bench” of talent at your agency.
If you or your organization needs a face-lift, needs to be re-energized and refocused to what really matters, or if you want to engage in a topic about the meaning of your life and its impact upon others, then this engaging presentation is definitely for you.