Robert Bianchi, Esq. hosts Law&Crime to discuss the latest trials. The first topic up for discussion…Were Amber Heard’s abuse claims a hoax? And has this trial caused a setback for domestic abuse victims?
This episode’s topics:
- Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard – verdict recap
- Mariah Carey is being sued for $20M over her most famous hit, “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
- Danielle Redlick, wife on trial for the 2nd-degree murder of her husband and tampering with evidence. Jury selection begins.
- FL v. Alan Wade & Michael Jackson. Two were convicted of burying Carol and Reggie Sumner alive. Jury selection for retrial begins after a judge agrees to seperate their trials.
- Mitra Ahouraian, Entertainment Attorney
- Adam Konta, Criminal Defense Attorney
- Nicole DeBorde, Criminal Defense Attorney
- Judy Bellinger, Freelance Court Stenographer
The Bianchi Law Group, LLC is located in Parsippany, New Jersey. They are a team of former prosecutors who aggressively fight the government when their clients are charged with crimes. Both Bianchi and Bruno regularly lecture to other NJ Lawyers in the area of criminal law and are regularly in the national media to discuss criminal law issues.
The Bianchi Law Group, LLC sites: